Ski touring in Gastein
Feel your breathing, listen to your own heartbeat, step by step getting closer to the next, fantastic view and wedeling down into the valley in the fresh powder snow afterwards. Ski touring in Gastein is exceptionally beautiful and a variety-packed way to discover the deep snow-covered Alps.
Ski touring in Gastein – spoilt for sporty choices
More than 40 tried and proven ski tours pass through Gastein Valley. Among them are those which are easy for beginners to tackle, but also many which require you to have a certain amount of fitness and technical ability. Choose your ski tours carefully and do not overestimate your abilities, so you arrive back at your destination safely.
Guided ski tours with guides from the snow sport school in Gastein
Beginners should only head out on their first ski tours accompanied by an experienced ski guide or mountain hiking guide. The pros at the ski school in Bad Hofgastein not only provide proper training, they also have many years of experience. The best reasons to have a ski guide:
- Safety – your guide will give you tips about equipment and how to behave appropriately out on the terrain.
- The loveliest ski tours - your guide will take you to particularly worthwhile viewing points and to the best ski runs.
- Your escort also knows all about the weather and the avalanche situation; you can place complete trust in them.
- Duration of a guided ski tour – an ascent of some 1 ½ hours, followed by the descent.
- Ski tours 250.00 Euros per day for the first participant; a further 25.00 Euros for each additional person. For beginners and experts.
Contact for booking your ski tours in Salzburger Land
- Schneesportschule Gastein
Schlossgasse 4, 5630 Bad Hofgastein
Telephone: +43 6432 6339
- For experienced tourers. Choose ski tours in Bad Hofgastein online!
After ski touring in the Gastein you get to relax in the Fuchs Apartments' very own sauna, or in Alpentherme Bad Hofgastein, which is just a brief walk from your accommodation. Send a non-binding holiday enquiry now!