Gastein thermal spa - four adventure-filled realms
Gastein's thermal water was a beneficial pleasure for the 'ancient' Romans too. The mineralised water bubbles up in the Gastein Valley from 17 sources and some five million litres come to the surface every day. Enjoy spa, relaxation and fun with all the family between the mountains and the thermal springs – preferably in Alpentherme Gastein thermal spa!
Premium Partnership Alpentherme Gastein and Fuchs Apartments
If you book our Fuchs Apartments directly, we have a very special offer for you: during the opening hours you can use the Alpentherme Gastein thermal spa with its different worlds without restrictions. You will receive a chip wristband at the cash desk and thus have access during your holiday whenever you feel like it. Detailed information is available at the reception desk.
Alpentherme Gastein - relaxation and fun in the water at its finest
At the spa in Bad Hofgastein guests looking for relaxation are as well catered for as families and their energetic kids and best friends. The four adventure realms are tailored to meet your needs – and no-one treads on anyone else's toes here:
- Sauna World with the 'hottest village in the Alps' - mountain lake, tranquillity and spa area, sauna, interior and exterior areas where there are a wide variety of treatments (Finnish sauna, steam grotto, Cascadia sauna with special jets etc.), naturist's sauna garden, water bar and much more.
- Relax World with hot original source springs, thermal indoor and outdoor pools, activity pool with fitness training, air bubble couch, massage jets, sunroof terrace, 25 metre sports pool, infrared cabins, geysers and more.
- Family World with various slides - one even has a time measurement system! 'Lazy River' current channel, multimedia dome, infants have their own area which includes a baby pool and nappy changing facilities, large outdoor area with play area, beach volleyball court and table tennis.
- Ladies World for a relaxing stay with your best friend –sauna area for ladies only! Finnish sauna, steam bath, infrared cabins, roof-top terrace and quiet zones, fire 'digestorium', tea bar and beauty room. Entry for those aged 16 and over.
Beauty & Fitness
At the Beauty Residence men and women are pampered with special beauty programmes and various massages. In the fitness centre, which can be used independently of the spa, you can do something for your fitness every day as part of a course in small groups or by yourself – and in the restaurants and bars there is certainly the opportunity to chill-out after sport or enjoying the spa.
Alpentherme Gastein – address and opening hours
- Alpentherme Gastein
Senator-Wilhelm-Wilfing-Platz 1, 5630 Bad Hofgastein
Telephone: +43 6432 8293 300
- Opening hours - daily 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m., Thurs-Sat until 10:00 p.m.
Winter: 22.12.2014-08.03.2015 Daily 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m., 24.12 until 3:00 p.m.
Alpentherme Gastein thermal spa, just a stone's throw from the ski slopes, hiking routes and the Fuchs Apartments: Send your non-binding reservation enquiry right now!