Therme Bad Hofgastein - 4 adventure-filled realms
Alpentherme Gastein - 32,000 m² of wellness and adventure
Alpentherme Bad Hofgastein is just a six to seven minute walk from your holiday residence, the Fuchs Apartments. In four adventure realms for young & old alike, Fuchs Apartment guests can look forward to discounted entry, variety-packed gastronomy and attractive opening hours throughout the year.
Gastein's thermal water was a beneficial pleasure for the 'ancient' Romans too. The mineralised water bubbles up in the Gastein Valley from 17 sources and some five million litres come to the surface every day. Enjoy wellness, relaxation and fun with all the family between the mountains and the thermal springs – preferably in Alpentherme Gastein!
Alpentherme Gastein - relaxation and fun in the water at its finest
In the spa in Bad Hofgastein holiday-makers who are looking for relaxation are as well catered for as families and their energetic kids and best friends. The four adventure realms are tailored to meet your needs – and no-one treads on anyone else's toes here:
- Sauna World with the 'hottest village in the Alps' - mountain lake, tranquillity and wellness area, sauna, interior and exterior areas where there are a wide variety of treatments (Finnish sauna, steam grotto, Cascadia sauna with special jets etc.), naturist's sauna garden, water bar and much more.
- Relax World with hot original source springs, thermal indoor and outdoor pools, activity pool with fitness training, air bubble couch, massage jets, sun roof terrace, 25 metre sports pool, infrared cabins, geysers and more.
- Family World with various slides - one even has a time measurement system! 'Lazy River' current channel, multimedia dome, infants have their own area which includes a baby pool and nappy changing facilities, large outdoor area with play area, beach volleyball court and table tennis.
- Ladies World for a relaxing stay with your best friend –sauna area for ladies only! Finnish sauna, steam bath, infrared cabins, roof-top terrace and quiet zones, fire 'digestorium', tea bar and beauty room. Entry for those aged 16 and over.
Even more wellness in the spa in Bad Hofgastein - Beauty & Fitness
In the Beauty Residence men and women are pampered with special beauty programmes and various massages. In the fitness centre, which can be used independently of the spa, you can do something for your fitness every day as part of a course in small groups or by yourself – and in the restaurants and bars there is certainly the opportunity to chill-out after sport or enjoying the spa.
Alpentherme Gastein – address and opening hours
- Alpentherme Gastein
Senator-Wilhelm-Wilfing-Platz 1, 5630 Bad Hofgastein
Telephone: +43 6432 8293 300
- Opening hours - daily 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m., Thurs-Sat until 10:00 p.m.
Winter: 22.12.2014-08.03.2015 Daily 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m., 24.12 until 3:00 p.m.
Therme Bad Hofgastein, just a stone's throw from the ski pistes, hiking routes and the Fuchs Apartments: Send your no-obligation reservation enquiry right now!