Learning how to ski - so much fun for children
Always there during Gastein ski holidays with the family - Gasti, the little friendly mascot who shows parents and children the way. In Gasti's Mini Club, little piste mites from the age of three get out and about on their skis, while the older children conquer ski area in Bad Hofgastein with the children's ski school.
Learning to ski, for children and adults in the ski area in Bad Hofgastein
Your holiday accommodation, Fuchs Apartments, is located in the Schlossalm-Angertal-Stubnerkogel ski area, the biggest of the four ski areas in Gastein Valley. The family-friendly ski area, located at between 870 and 2300 metres altitude, provides every conceivable comfort for pleasure skiers, families and children:
- Easy ski pistes for beginners and families with infants 30.6 km
- Moderate ski runs for advanced-level parents and children 52.5 km
- Black runs for performance-oriented teens and adults 2.6 km
- Free-ride run for experienced skiers 1.3 km
Winter highlights for families – child-friendly Gastein Valley
In the Bad Hofgastein ski area and in the other three ski areas in Gastein Valley you can organise a really variety-packed family holiday – depending on the age of your children, skiing ability and interests. Fuchs apartment tips:
- Gasti snow park in the Angertal ski centre for infants
- Speed check route at the Burgstall ski lift for budding racers
- Thrilling suspension bridge on the Stubnerkogel, with sensational views
- Child-friendly ski lodges which have their own play areas and menus for children
- Family events: mountain Advent, the Krampus procession, FIS Snowboard World Cup in January, horse-drawn carriage rides and more
- Kids park and fun centre on the Stubnerkogel
- Ice-skating, tobogganing, llama trekking
After learning how to ski – fun in the water at Therme Bad Hofgastein
Where's that then? After your last session on the ski piste in Bad Hofgastein head right to the spa! In the Family World children get to play to their hearts' content, while the 'big people' get to relax and unwind. The best thing – at the end of your trip to the spa you can get back to your holiday home in just a few minutes.
While children are learning how to ski, parents can try out a speedy black run or enjoy carving across the perfectly prepared pistes. Secure your place in the Fuchs apartments for a wonderful family ski holiday - Send your non-binding reservation enquiry right now!