Unlimited skiing fun with the new Schlossalmbahn in Gastein
The newly constructed Schlossalmbahn in the ski region Schlossalm-Angertal-Stubnerkogel promises stress-free skiing days for skiers and snowboarders. From December, the modern and extraordinary cableway will transport you non stop from the valley station to the mountain station - in just 9 minutes you will reach the mountain station at 2073 meters, having more time for skiing.
In addition to the impressive architecture, the new Schlossalmbahn impresses above all with its advanced technology - the higher transport capacity allows the transport of 3000 persons per hour. Perfect slopes and a wonderful mountain panorama will make your winter holiday unforgettable. Due to the central location Fuchs Apartments in Bad Hofgastein is perfect as an apartment for a relaxing and exciting holiday.
Skiing Fun & Snowboard-Feeling on 4 mountains
The ski area Schlossalm-Angertal-Stubnerkogel is considered the largest connected ski area in the Gasteinertal. The new pistes of the Schlossalm guarantee additional skiing and snowboarding pleasure – the pistes will be extended by 200.000 m2. Another special factor is the valley-station building - sports shop, ski school, ski rental, restaurant & cabin station are available to guests. The easy accessibility of the cableway by escalator will delight any guest. Take a look at the new Schlossalmbahn and get first impressions.
With the 4 mountains in Gastein you can expect a first-class experience - more than 1000 meters of pure slope pleasure. Whether Fulseck, Kreuzkogel, Stubnerkogel or Angertal - beginners and ski pros will enjoy. Amid the fantastic mountain scenery, you run through the fresh powder snow down to the valley - wonderful.
Your highlights at a glance:
- New Schlossalmbahn building - 9 minutes from the valley station to the mountain station without a stopover
- 200 000m² new pistes
- High transport capacity - 3000 people within one hour
- Snow safety - powerful snow-making machines, 150.000 m3 more water capacity.
- Comfortable & stress-free routes
- Diverse opportunities at the valley station - sports shop, ski school, ski rental, gastro
- Modern cableways & ski lifts
- 87 kilometres of slopes in the ski resort Schlossalm-Angertal-Stubnerkogel